Position: Social Media Manager
Job Type: Full-time
Ministry: Alaska Bible Institute (ABI) is a Christian non-profit working to disciple and educate believers in the Word of God. We are passionate about students growing towards Christ through three main areas: Biblical Teaching, Loving Community, & Discipleship. We offer a two year Biblical studies program with classes covering each book of the Bible as well as training them to study scripture on their own.
Mission Statement: Training and equipping Christians for life and Ministry.
Role Summary: Works to create engaging content for the ministry’s social media presence, including keeping social media channels updated and brand-focused, and seeking out new social media avenues and ways of connecting with interested parties.
Duties / Responsibilities:
- Become a part of a larger team with a common goal of glorifying Christ.
- Commit to developing a loving community for students and staff to pursue Christ.
- Engage in discipleship with a student/s.
- Manage social media accounts.
- Engage and Grow an audience by creating written, graphic, and video content to tell the story of the ministry.
- Assist to market the ministry to potential students and donors.
- Assist management with large projects, events, community events and communication
- Generate and develop new ways of promoting the ministry to others.
- Build a consistent communication between the ministry and it’s partners, alumni, and potential students.
- Create promotional materials.
- Applicants must be a born again believer in Jesus Christ with a strong sense of integrity, moral values, and be committed to the Great Commission.
- Proven experience with graphic design, social media, photography, & videography
- Exemplary planning, time management skills, and a demonstrated ability to multitask.
- High School diploma; some college or ministry experience preferred.
As a Christian non-profit all of our staff are support raised missionaries, requiring each member to develop and maintain a committed group of individuals and churches to partner in prayer and financial support.
To apply or find out more about this position you can contact us using the information below or visit our website at www.AlaskaBible.org/jobs or email Hello@AlaskaBible.org.