In our secondary program (grades 7-12), we have one full-time Math teacher and three multidisciplinary teachers that are responsible to teach mathematics classes for each grade level.
● 4-year degree in Mathematics, Secondary Mathematics Education or related field
● Teacher certification and 2 years experience preferred
● Evangelical Christian testimony with active local church experience
● Sense of calling to serve in a developing nation
● Creativity, willingness to grow as a teacher, willingness and ability to teach both middle and high school students, attention to detail, good interpersonal skills and excellent organizational abilities
● Willingness to make a three (or more) year commitment
● Full fluency and expertise in English; conversational Spanish preferred but not required