Living Hope Bible Church is a growing non-denominational evangelical multi-ethnic Bible church that is located in beautiful Issaquah, WA, a suburb of Seattle. It is marked by a high view of God, expositional teaching of the Bible, sound theology, and a strong sense of family and community in the church. People experience solid Biblical teaching, genuine fellowship, and growth through the sermon, Sunday school, one of the many small groups, fellowship ministries, and youth groups. We are very missions-oriented and promote cross-cultural missions work around the world.
General Job Description:
Living Hope Bible Church is seeking a Minister of Worship to oversee and lead in:
o Worship & Music: Lead our worship and music ministry including Sunday worship, coordinate various musical groups, (e.g. special music, choral or individual musicians, etc.…), provide accompaniment, special instrumentals, organize special services, and help other musicians improve through training. Screen music theologically as well as track and catalog songs.
o Additional Ministry Support: Because the worship and music ministry does not require full-time hours at this time, the one serving in this role will be expected to help in other areas depending on one’s giftedness (e.g. ministry opportunities include various teaching or preaching opportunities, discipleship, audio visual, youth ministry, counseling, coordinating events, etc.…)
· The candidate must agree with church doctrinal statements & philosophy of ministry – see website for full statement and bylaws.
· The candidate must have a growing and vibrant relationship with Christ who exhibits humility, diligence, a love for people, and wisdom
· Musically gifted. Please list instruments one can play & submit a video(s) for review
· Ability to interpret and communicate the Bible accurately and a love for the Word
· At least two years of serving the Lord in active ministry. Experience can be in lay ministry
· Able to appreciate and serve in an American multi-ethnic environment
· Computer skills necessary such as MS Office products, online instruction, etc…as well as administrative / organizational skills
Submit Resume, Testimony, and Video Sample of Musical Abilities / Leading To:
Pastoral Search Committee