- Complete evaluations, progress notes, treatment plans and reports.
- Assist client and family, through individual, group, family, and/or couples rehabilitation.
- Provide services planned to restore client to optimum social and health adjustment.
- Perform intake, evaluation, orientation, admissions, treatment planning, counseling, documentation, discharge planning and referral for further services.
- Maintain case records and urine surveillance system.
- Assess all new intakes to determine presence and extent of substance abuse issues; complete evaluation report.
- Document individualized treatment plans that address the need of substance abuse client population.
- Recommends treatment plans for client to program director and criminal justice officials.
- Refer clients to appropriate treatment modality based on assessment.
- Facilitate process groups and educational program.
- Participate in continuing education to continually improve skills and abilities and stay abreast of current technologies/practices
- Ensure compliance with legal issues including but not limited to client confidentiality and risk management.
- Exhibits a high degree of courtesy, tack, and poise when interacting with clients, families, and other personnel.
- Adjust to fluctuating peaks in client flow, acuity, and other operational demands while maintaining quality.
- Additional task and responsibilities as assigned.