Registrar (Full-time, year-round)
Christian Heritage Academy has an immediate opening for a full-time, highly organized, and detail-oriented candidate for the Registrar position. The Registrar is responsible for the maintenance of student records, and the processing of enrollment, schedules, transfers, and withdrawals. The Registrar also serves as the School Project Manager (SPM) for Veracross, the school’s information management system.
This is a year-round benefits-eligible position, which includes a tuition discount of 75% for child(ren) enrolled in the Academy. Please submit both a resume and cover letter, being certain to include a personal testimony regarding faith in Jesus Christ.
- A demonstrated commitment to the Christian faith as outlined in the Academy’s Statement of Faith and active participation in a local church congregation.
- A demonstrated heart for the advancement and development of Christian education and the Mission of Christian Heritage Academy.
- A Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university, preferably with a major in Business Administration or related field.
- Three years of experience working with a school data management system, preferably with registrar experience.
- Strong problem solving and organizational skills, with the ability to manage multiple tasks and strict deadlines.
- Must be able to work independently; demonstrate flexibility and adaptability to changes.
- Proficiency in Google apps, Microsoft Office programs and other applicable software.
- Demonstrate discretion and absolute confidentiality in all matters.
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills, including the ability to maintain a courteous and respectful attitude in all situations.
- The ability and desire to work in a team-oriented environment in a supportive, transparent and solution-driven fashion.