Highrise Pet Care provides Chicago's pet families with the finest in-home care, including dog walking, pet sitting and cat visits. We are seeking an amazingly passionate person to join our team as a Neighborhood Manger to help manage our pet care operation. If you are friendly, ambitious and smart, this is an awesome opportunity for you!
Where we're located: Our office is in Chicago's River North neighborhood near the Merchandise Mart & East Bank Club. It’s close to public transportation, great restaurants, and hundreds of pet families.
What you’ll be doing:
- Walking Dogs & Visiting Cats
- Handle all aspects of the day-to-day operations: review and confirm scheduling requests, recruit and onboard new Caregivers/Walkers, introduce clients to Caregivers, troubleshoot and resolve scheduling conflicts.
- Manage & assist Caregivers on the team
- Ensure Caregivers are on schedule and that all visits have been completed within the appropriate walk window
- Helping with our social media efforts.
- Participating in promotional events to spread the word about Highrise Pet Care.
- Fill in for Caregivers on our team when needed.
- On-call manager responsibilities several times per month
What we're looking for:
- You are self-motivated and think like an entrepreneur. You’re constantly driving positive change and you're able to consistently deliver (seemingly) impossible results. You love challenges – the bigger the better.
- You have to love pets… how could you not?
- Well organized and focused.
- Excellent communication skills & a can-do attitude.
- A desire to spend time with pets on a daily basis.
- Room to learn and grow quickly.
- Ability to work remotely on occasion.
- Your ideas and execution will have a huge impact on the growth of the business.
To be considered for the role please submit your resume & cover letter. Applications without a cover letter will not be considered.